My Zunivers

22 January 2009

Lazy Slacker!

Yeah, that's me, with posting here anyway. I have been spending hours every day staring at a computer to do research. I can only take so much of it.

I came across a fun blog recently, and I thought I should share it. The Aesthetic Elevator is about as far as most people would expect from my interests. I take that as proof that people just don't know me well enough. I've had my problems with stubborn literature-heads bellowing mindlessly about how written works X and Y are blah-blah-blah, but art is one of my interests. Let me approach it in my own way and I won't bite you head off for being a git.

2 Comments:

  • Thanks for the plug. I think we could be friends based your bio, "a political moderate due to averaging my positions, and a rather abnormal evangelical Christian who pretends there is no party line. I like to complain about church and academia."

    Oh yeah.

    By OpenID theaestheticelevator.com, at Friday, January 23, 2009 11:32:00 AM  

  • Yeah, those are my hobbies. My wife calls it the spiritual gifts of divisiveness and dissent :)

    Minus literature I do have a healthy appreciation for arts. I used to refuse to accept it. Eventually I realized that other education and vocation I have so much in common with some types of artists that all I am doing by putting up walls is refusing to have good relationships.

    By Blogger Nate, at Monday, January 26, 2009 12:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home